First Day Questions

First Day Questions

By Chyan Mitchell

1. My previous computer experience involved using Photoshop CS6 back in my time Graphic Designing Class in high School.


2. I hope to use the skills I've learned to become a digital artist for when I become a full on video game designer. But since I barely do much traditional drawing due to my own limited skills, I would like to go about this class and how I can build up and improve myself just one step at a time.


3. The relationship between computers and visual studies involves an equilibrium of the two mediums that can go hand in hand with creating something extraordinary.


4. My experience with Photoshop mostly involves creating various images that take on a type of aesthetic-type of visual feeling on the CS6 program. I have not used Illustrator once and I want to know how this program works compared to Photoshop.


5. I do not have a working computer at the time of typing this blog.


6. I have a PC.


7. My major is Video Game Designing.


8. My only hope with this major is that if I can be able to create video games that aren't just innovating in terms of gameplay mechanics, art, character design, graphics or story, but so long as the video games I create are GOOD.


9. My favorite artist varies from various video game artists. I don't have a preference for classical artists.


10. In terms of musical artist outside of gaming, I like Michael Jackson.


11. I play a lot of video games. It doesn't matter of it's a mainstream or niche title, just as long as the game I have is enjoyable to play, then I'm more than happy to play through the game with no problems.


12. There was once a man from Peru
Who dreamed he was eating his shoe
He woke in the middle of the night
To find this his dream had come true.







Image result for shenmue tom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What convicts can teach us about branding - response

Making The Master - Response